Issue 1: Estimate of means and variances -
Calculated with GLM of Trait = rep entry.
- Output residuals
- Square residuals
- Take abs value of residuals
- Aggregate file by genotype
- Divide square residuals by counts for each genotype
- Perform Modified Levene's Test
Issue 2: Do the models fit assumptions of GLM?
- Normal residuals - no
- Constant variance - residuals are linear with obs value
No, but what do I do?
- Transform - Each variable different?
- Weighted least squares - What should the calc be for determining weights?
- Ignore it all
- Run away to become a beach bum in Fiji
Issue 3: How to present in only 10 minutes for two populations, 19 traits
Issue 4: Missing data
- When a plant yields 0 should be missing or 0?
- What about must pop where there are mostly missing values due to maturity?
- Do I include mat score as a covariate?
- Ignore it all?
The day is cold and there is even a chance of snow. I am going to go home to get ready for christmas. I need to finish my wife's present; I am making her a necklace for christmas. I need to assemble my daughter's bike.