Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Uncle Chris



Leila's brother came to visit us this month.  We don't get that many visitors because no one goes on vacation to Iowa, especially in the winter.  Winters are cold and windy, but also unpredictable.  Sometimes it will warm up and melt all the snow, then the next day it will drop to below zero.  In spite of that, Chris and Andy spent almost a week hanging out at our place, which was great.  Unfortunately we didn't take a lot of pictures.  This is the best, and Leila took this one after Church.

 Here is Chris and Andy at four in the morning before going to the airport.
You know your sister loves you when she gets up at four to say goodbye.

4 comments:

Masha Ellsworth said...

Brian, I got the rings! Thank you so much, I will have to see what I can do with them in my class.

BrianG said...

I tried to make some different sizes and materials for you. Feel free to cut, sand, or whatever to any of them. If you need more let me know.

Tara said...

I can't believe how similar Leila's brother looks to you in these pictures. Maybe in real life you don't look quite so much alike?

BrianG said...

He is taller than me, and I have a better beard, but I noticed the resemblance also.