Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Food blog

I have never been as hungry as reading about food on this blog:

http://orangette.blogspot.com/

Good recipes. Great writing.

I am late and procrastinating getting on my bike and going home.

Planting has begun and so my fingers and back ache from standing pressing seeds into peat pellets all day. Nilesh's experiment is all planted and tomorrow we will plant mine and Waynes. Total: 12,000. Not bad. My experiments for the bottoms are almost ready. After planting tomorrow I need to pull seed for check rows and then decide how I want to randomize. I wanted to just plant it out in order, without randomization, because it was for selection only. Stelly now has changed his mind and wants to put it out randomized. I refuse to collect data on all 4 acres of cotton. It is just too much.

No comments: